Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Meet and Greet with Anastasia Soare of Anastasia of Beverly Hills and the Modern Renaissance Palette

 So a couple of weeks ago, us beauty bloggers had the opportunity to meet Anastasia Soare of Anastasia of Beverly Hills. This was only my second time meeting a 'makeup celebrity'. There isn't much to blog about the preamble other than we got bumped to the front of the line so we were one of the first ones to meet her on the second day of Meet and Greets. 


Sephora cast members welcoming Anastasia

Jilly photobombing my selfie test :)

I met Jilly of Kirei Makeup in line and she photobombed me while I was testing my camera settings, she made me laugh. 

Also if you want to see my reviews of the Modern Renaissance Palette click HERE !


Anastasia and Niki
Anastasia was so lovely and friendly. She is also extremely beautiful. Thanks to the Julie Martinson of Swatch and Review.com and the CBB for facilitating the meet and greet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment