Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"Lets give 'em something to blog about". MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show

In the event you didn't already know, M.A.C Cosmetics is releasing a collaborative collection based on the screenplay adaptation of Richard O' Brien's Rocky Horror Show. The collection releases on www.maccosmetics.com Sept 29 and in stores Oct 2nd and I am quivering with antici-...pation! I have always had an affinity for the theatrical and motion production. My website, my business cards and my thumbnail all draw inspiration from the iconic Rocky Horror Picture Show and oddly enough, I find a young Tim Curry in drag, quite erotic. Without further a do, here is the collection. You can read more about it on temptalia.com.
Last year, I was fortunate to have worked on a local production of the Rocky Horror Show as a makeup artist and it was one of the most rewarding experiences. If you click this kink (oops!) it will redirect you to my behance page where I share photos and video of the local production as well as a local news featurette from CHEX daily news! Enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment