Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What to Expect When Not Expecting...


First and foremost, I would like to introduce myself, I am Nicole Ertl but you can call me Niki. I am a professionally trained freelance Makeup Artist. I am also an active beauty blogger and YouTube extraordinaire (not really)! I will keep this short but if you are wondering what this blog will be about, well then that makes two of us. Juuuuust joking... but what I can tell you is you may hear about my experiences in the field of  makeup artistry; you may see sneak peeks of projects I am working on, whether it be in film, television or print; you may learn about exciting new products; you may hear me ranting about something at one point or another; you may be able to participate in contests/giveaways; you may also expect quirky blog titles. One thing will remain constant, I will not brag or boast about my experiences. Rather, I will offer insight into the world of makeup artistry, something I wish I had when I started my journey to becoming a Makeup Artist. I hope to educate, inform, share tips, give reviews and entertain.

If you ever have any questions feel free to email me at nicole@torontobridalbeauty.com (my sister site). You can also check out my website at http://www.nicoleertl.com/ which I am currently in the process of completing. I hope you find this blog of interest and you will stay for the journey. MWAH!



No comments:

Post a Comment